Friday, March 02, 2007

Free Phones roxs

You know, I am always wary of freebies. But I am also a sucker for it. Sometimes, I like the freebies so much, I would buy the products even when I don't need them. Sometimes, I will scan the shelves of the freebies, find something I like and then, buy the stuffs just to get the freebies.


For example, nowadays when we buy a package for new cell phone contract, the phone companies will give us a special price for some of the models. However this company goes beyond that. Their cell phone deals are so attractive you will want to sign up a contract just for the phones.

There is a Blackberry Pearl which you can get absolutely free when you checkout. They promised it is absolutely free and no rebates is required. I took a look at some of the free phones available like Red Motorazr when you sign up a cingular account. I love the red hot fire Motorazr. It even comes with a free bluetooth set.

And you know what? When you sign up a family plan, you get two cell phones. Hmmm...I wonder if they give different colours. It will be a couple phone then, right? So romantic.

So, if you or your friends are looking for a new cell phone package, tell them about this red hot offer available on Wirefly's site. I bet those who are crazy about freebies will love to know about them. Even if you have no intention of getting a new plan, you may find all those brands of cell phone irresitible. I am currently thinking of changing to a 3G phone to enable me to blog from everywhere. I have yet to find something I can afford and like. My current model is a Sony Ericsson and they have one model Sony Ericsson W300 which is also a freebie. Hmmm...should I get that?

No comments: