Friday, April 27, 2007

Fun site to win COOL stuff

This sounds like a rather unique idea, making use of the popular text messaging to participate. We know how lucrative text messaging is because it is cheap, easy and people tend to join in something they enjoy.

So, let me explain a bit about bid4prizes and how it works. Basically, you just need to bid and the LOWEST bidder wins! How cool is that? You do not have to pay retail price for the things. One woman won a 42" plasma TV.

At the point I am writing now, I see there is an iPhone, a 50" plasma and a car for bidding. I will give the iPhone and car a pass. But I would love to get my hands on the 50" plasma TV because that's what my dear hubby wants so much. It was his birthday two days ago and if I can win that, it will be my belated birthday gift for him. He will be so thrilled to watch football on that.



No comments: