Saturday, April 28, 2007

Further my education?

*This blog post was ) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.*

Recently, I passed by this promotion counter for adults university. It is a part-time study program for working adults. At one time, when I was working, I did thought of furthering my education. However, I dropped the idea because it was too tough dealing with two small kids, a full-time job and what more study.

Well, I must say that I do have a tinge of regret now. So, if one has the desire to study, don't ever let go of that dream for a better education achievement. If it means working doubly hard for an online degree program, do it. It is worth the sacrifice because at the end of the day, it rewarding.

Check out this Capella University which is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). They haven an impressive credentials and worth a look.

No comments: