Friday, April 27, 2007

Mother, oh Mother of mine

One of the most beautiful prayer session is the Novena. Normally we have the Novena half and hour before our mass. It is a very comforting session where we plead to Mother Mary to intercede for us. It is like going to our Mother and ask for her help to pray for us.

So, as a Catholic, I like to place a symbol of Mother Mary in my children's study room. I like the comfort that Mother Mary is watching over them, protecting them from harm. If you are looking for catholic medals, please check out this site. They have a lovely range of things for Catholics. With Mother's Day coming, I must start hunting for gifts for my godmother and also an elderly woman from my church. Beautiful stuffs they have there. Check out CatholicCompany.com.

No comments: