Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chicken soup junkie

I went to the bookshop just now and had a nice time browsing through the books. I notice many new series of Chicken Soup for the (extra extra) Souls. I used to love the Chicken Soup series. I had many, like for the moms, the women, the Christian women, the teenagers, survivals and even for the nurses.

Those are the books that help me to have a better understanding of what being a Christian is. It is not to memorise all the verses and chapters of the Bible but rather to fall back on God when life becomes too tough.

I must say that these Chicken Soup series were what introduced me to Christ and I am glad that I did it that way. I wouldn't want to have it any other way, i.e. being evangelize by over passionate Christians. Hehehe, let me take the path I want, with only Jesus. Thank you, very much.

No comments: