Tuesday, May 15, 2007

GoFish.com Seduce A Celeb

Now, guys, you are going to be sooooo pleased with me. I am going to tell you something that will bowl you over. You have the chance to date a celeb. I kid you not.

I am sure you have heard and seen the hot actress, Mirelly Taylor. She has this Latina hot looks and just bubbles over with sexiness. She has appeared on movies such as Kiss Me Again and Serving Sara and television shows including “Las Vegas”, “Punk’d”, and “Numb3rs”.

Now, don't you dream of dating a celeb like her? If you wish to date her, here is how to do it. Seduce a Celeb will run on GoFish.com over the next 14 weeks. Go over and check it out. Free videos at GoFish.com shows you some of the contestant of this reality show. It is a place where guys submit their videos to prove and woo Mirelly.

The videos had me rolling on the floor. You should take a look at some of the hilarious and dorky videos. There is this guy, Dizzle Dog who kissed an orange like he is tonguing a woman. Man, some of the stuffs they go to just to date Mirelly. Then again, with a hottie like that, I would grovel too, won't you?



No comments: