Thursday, June 07, 2007

An almost miss

I was driving leisurely along the road when there was a pack of police outriders screaming from the opposite direction. They were probably fetching some royalties and hence, have these big bikes with their flashing light coming on to our side of the road.

Many motorists were taken by surprised and I almost have a heart attack because one of the petrol tanker had to make a swerve. I wonder what would happened if the truck was hit? I think I would be dead, leaving a big gap on the ground. That makes me wonder how strong are those big tankers and their transfer tank? I read on the link that these are very strong tanks that carry combustible materials. But would a petrol tanker burst into huge explosion like the movies if they have an accident. I hope not....Not when police outriders are moronic like those bunch.

No comments: