Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another month's gone

I look at the calendar and realised that July is over soon. August is here and then, September. I dread September. I used to love it, really. But not anymore when my child was born in September when he should only arrive in December.

September 2001 is when I wish I no longer need to celebrate my birthday anymore. But life is not like that. I still have to go through the 'it's my birthday' and soon, it will be yours. Maybe God is kind. Now, I have someone who looks forward to celebrate birthdays with me. I only wish that we can at least still wish each other on the day. Maybe, I just make that as my only birthday wish list.

And God is again kind. I never get to celebrate my son's birthday at all. But I have someone's else birthday to think of. I can still get the gifts and the cards or the wishes to him. So, it is not so bad after all.

No comments: