Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cash freedom for students

When I was growing up, there wasn't anything like a credit card for me. We only live by what we have everyday. But this is not so now with my own kids. They are much luckier because we can afford them a supply of cash when they need it.

Credit Cards For College Students looks like a good idea for me to give to the children as they enter college. I have trust in them that they will manage their cash well and hence, deserve a credit card. The site has enabled easy comparison of credit cards and they cover almost all the types of credit cards like J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Citibank and leading brands Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.

It is downright easy to compare the offers, the kind of interest charges and also read up some of the useful articles on how to manage finance.

No comments: