Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Emerge Green Efforts

Have you notice the elaborate packaging on your skincare and cosmetics packaging? Aren't they such a waste? This is especially during the festive seasons where they load on more glittering boxes and such.

Usually, those are thrown away and become junks. Therefore, I am very attracted to this company's policy at Emerge Skin Care because they preach on being 'green'. They have a nice range of skincare which looks interesting to me.

One of them is the anti-aging range. I think I must seriously invest in these cosmetics and skincare because lately, I notice bigger pores and tired skin. These are all due to my late nights and also the dry weather.

If you like free samples for trial, do check them out. They give away mini samples of their products when you write in.

No comments: