Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fun gifts for kids

I am absolutely thrilled to hear about this personalised gifts books for children. It will be a wonderful gift for my own kids and my friends' kids.



The company allows you to personalised your kids and their friends names into the book and make up the story. What you need is to choose the story you like and give them the names.



There are books for Christmas and for the younger children, I am certainly sure they will like Elmo.



Well, the nicest part is you can choose as many characters to fit the story and they even tailor it according to their age.

I am sure my son will like the latest stories from Disney Cars, Pirates and the new movie Ratatouille.

So, moms and dads, uncles and aunties, faster hop over to Identity Directv and get your little ones a gift which will be so special as it will have his or her name in it.

*sponsored*

No comments: