Sunday, July 15, 2007

Imperfection

DSC_0016

I was crouching around the grass the other day trying to take photos of these little white flowers. The place stank of cow dung as I think the gardener had just put fertiliser around the garden.

However, the photo opportunity is too good to be missed so I hold my breath and snap a few pics without paying attention to what I am taking. When I downloaded the pics, I only notice this tiny orange insect that has eaten all the flower petals.

Imperfect but still as pretty.

2 comments:

Antabax said...

5xmom, ur interface before this is better. this one looks errr a bit dull.

Choonie, the Guru said...

It sure is a pretty good shot. I like the new layout template too. You must teach me to do that. Mine is similar with wuching's. I want something different.