Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Let's see if you are fat with this BMI calculator

I love tools that I can use online like this Ultimate Online Weight Loss Calculator. I can check if I am overweight in the privacy of my home. I hate those roadshows where they ask you to step on the scale and then, publicly tell you that you are fat.

So, if you are fond of finding out your ultimate and ideal weight that fits your height, age, lifestyle and etc, then this Ultimate Online Weight Loss Calculator is the best online tool for you.

Please note that it only works on certain browsers as it has a GUI (requires a reasonably up to date browser with Javascript enabled) so that you can play around with the figures. As it stands at the moment you can calculate your BMI or body mass index. Go on, play with it and tell me if you have your ideal weight. Mine isn't.

No comments: