Saturday, July 28, 2007

No, no, no, I don't do link exchange

These few days, I just wish I can just shoot an email to these few peoples who emailed me several times to ask for link exchange. Not only once but three times! Doh! I do not know you and you do not know me. Why should I even bother with linking your blog? If that is not bad enough, they even got the nerve to send me reminders!

Haven't they heard of blog advertising? It is the way to go. Spend a little money, pay someone to do a product or site review and everything is hunky-dory.

Just don't annoy me with 'Can we do link exchange? You link me with this keyword and after you have posted, I will link you back.' I don't do such things. I write products and services reviews and I give all my advertisers value for their money. We have quality to uphold and we don't exchange links with lousy sites.

So, people, if you wish to promote your site, go and find those good people over at PayU2Blog and get it done professionally.

No comments: