Saturday, July 28, 2007

I am soooo tired!

Thank goodness I did not participate in the Blogathon today. So many things happened. The weather was so dreary and that made things even more difficult for me. Woke up in the morning with a choking feeling but cannot pinpoint it is due to what. Then, attended Liza's funeral.

That made it even worse. Now, I am still feeling under the weather. I wish there is something major in my life to take away these melancholy feelings. Moving home or relocating will be nice. Then, I will probably be thrown off this sucky feelings. Unfortunately, getting a luxury home is not within our budget yet. How nice to be able to plan renovation and home decor? Or hunting for furnitures.

Meanwhile, I will just keeping ranting and hope things will be ok soon.

No comments: