Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pop a coin, get a ball

I have lost count of the amount of money I had given to my kids to get those colourful, bouncing rubber balls from the vending machine. They are so colourful and some are so unique. So, admittedly, I was the culprit in spending hundreds of dollars on them.

I think all kids and even adults love those games and toys vending machines where we get surprises with every dollar we put in. Some of the are awfully expensive and yet, the thrill of hoping for a premium toy is sometimes too hard to resist.

Therefore, I think companies who provide these multivend machines will make loads of money because the people just love trying their luck. Why not check them out cos they have franchise. Maybe I go get myself a complete machine and claim those toys myself?

No comments: