Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The bereavement book that I never finish writing

Not long after the death of my son, I was very determined to write a bereavement book for other parents. So oftentimes, they do not know who to turn to and what to do. There is a guide for us and we were all groping in the dark. I did start the project but I gave up midway because it was too depressing to re-live those days.

I wonder if I will ever find the courage to take out my manuscripts and start writing again? I doubt it. But it will be good. Self Publishing is now made easy. I no longer have to find publishers to help me.

So, let's pray that I will be able to do so. Take a look at what one can do with self publishing. This company :

AuthorHouse is the leading self-publishing company in the world since 1997. Publishing a book with AuthorHouse means you'll be guided by author advocates who are serious about writing and publishing. Our AuthorCentric Self-Publishing Process can help you reach your book publishing goals. From discounts on color publishing to marketing, we can help you along the way.


Let me browse deeper and see how my project will benefits parents. Do I cater to those parents whose children have terminal illness or do I deal only with the bereavement part? Do I talk in length about the funeral or do I cover the grief process? The problem is there are just so many things that I want to share but I do not have the emotional stregth to endure them.

*This is sponsored but all details above are real situation*

No comments: