Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's a holi, holiday!

Well, I can only look in envy at my friends. They have small kids and can easily fly off to any locations because the children do not attend school yet. Meanwhile, I can only dream of an all inclusive resorts holiday because I couldn't find a date that can fit the schedule of my hubby and children.

How I wish I can just tell them to take care of themselves so that I can go alone for an all inclusive jamaica holiday? Well, if I am going to an exotic location like that, I will want to go alone, certainly! Who knows what kind of men I will bump into? Say rich old men who are looking for some company while on their all inclusive resorts caribbean holidays?

You know, I just realised that I have never been to any holiday alone. Awww...what am I missing?

No comments: