Thursday, September 06, 2007

Enough time for sex

48 hours of marathon is coming again. I think in me, there is this little monstrous, hyper active kid that refuse to sleep. I like pushing myself to do something and do it well. I remember how I used to stayed up for several nights without sleep after my son's death. I used those few weeks to learn html and log on to the support group in the USA. Since then, I have screwed up my sleeping hours. I don't fancy going to sleep and neither do I like to wake up.

So, I have taken it upon myself to torture myself with lots of works that needs to be done within the next 48 hours. I figure out, if I sleep 10 hours in that 48 hours, I have 38 hours. I only need like 4 hours to complete the job so I still have plenty of family time. Enough time for sex as well.

No comments: