Friday, September 21, 2007

Looking for telemarketing lists?

As usual, I was awaken by the ringing of my mobile. This time, it is a recorded message from my mobile provider. I am so gonna ditch this company. It is fine to get short text messaging but it is downright rude to send voice recorded phone messages. For a few minutes, I thought is was a real human, making me like complete dumb fool talking to a recording.

Anyway, let's forget about that. Let me tell you about this company which provides reliable and vetted Telemarketing Lists for telemarketers. This means paying a little for the contacts but you know they are willing potential buyers and not spammy like what I experienced above.

Martin Worldwide is one of the largest and most successful mailing list providers in the USA, offering customized mailing lists, telemarketing lists and fax lists to small business and Fortune 1000 clients. According to their site, these are contacts given by the consumers who have indicated their interests in certain products and categories.

If you need contacts, find out more how to get it from Martin Worldwide.

No comments: