Thursday, September 20, 2007

Trade in your iPod Earphone

Music. Can't blog without it. I have a good pair of earphone but it is not the best. Though it cancels off some of the noise, I still wish for a better pair. The Shure SE310 Sound Isolating Earphones looks damn kick-ass but it is rather pricey. I wonder if it will cut off the noises generated by my kids? If it does, then, I would want to get my hands on a pair.

With Christmas coming, maybe I can ask the hubby to read about this
iPod Earphone/Headphone Trade In Program where you can trade in your iPod earphone and get $20 for purchases made at Your Electronic Warehouse or at Discount Golf World.

It is not often you get to get rid of an old earphone. I am very fussy about my earphone and don't allow anyone to use it. So, do you have an old pair and wish to trade for a new one? Check out the link provided.

No comments: