Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A woman and the diamond rings

You know you have reached a certain destination when certain things no longer attract you. Gone were the days when I insisted to visit the jeweler for some jewelry as gifts. Getting diamond rings and gold pieces were the things I looked forward to.

Somehow, along the way, the glitter of diamonds lost its lustre for me. I got tired of looking at those sparkling, multi-coloured facets on the stone. I wonder where that part of me who loves diamonds have gone? Will I find it again? Will I one day woke up and realised that what I need to make me happy is a diamond encrusted piece of jewellery or will part of me just faded and died along with me?

So, ladies, if you love diamonds, don't let it go. Go get yourself something nice. Hold on to that part of you. Just click the link provided. :)

No comments: