Monday, October 01, 2007

I am eloping to Hawaii

Woke up this morning and was greeted by the splashing rain drops on my face. I must seriously move my bed away from the window because it has been raining a lot and I have been awaken rudely by splashing rain water.

The rain has cut short my dream. I was dreaming about running away from home because my mom refused to let me date this guy of another race. So, we had planned to elope to Hawaii. Just when I was dreaming of setting up a home like these
Maui condos with my lover, the rain has to come down and spoil my dreams!

Anyway, if you take a look at this Hawaiian travel blog, I know you also want to run away to find some Hawaiian Beach Rentals and sail into the sunset and never come back to real life.

But as usual, life is not like that. The rain has to come down and tell us, Get real, wake up. Anyway, let me go imagine further by looking at those lovely photos.

No comments: