Tuesday, October 09, 2007

If I could turn back time, I will go for a holiday like this

This is one place that I haven't been to. You know, I live life with the principle that we must try everything at least once. This way, we live a full life and it is only worth living.

I have never been to adult resorts because they are located in faraway Jamaica. But if I could turn back time, I will probably go and enjoy a place where you can go skinny dipping with all the beautiful people, have people serve us day and night, top to toe.

Just looking at the beautiful beaches, blue sea, luxurious resorts, exciting programs are enough to make me wish to run away with only hubby in tow. Leave the kids at home and go for some time alone in a place like that.

Sigh..I don't think I can. So, if you are still young, don't miss the chance of doing something at least once.

No comments: