Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Checklist for starting a business

I am the kind who hates dealing with people and will never go into retail business and serving customers. However, I have friends who adore opening a shop and make a living. One of my friend, Ivy opened one boutique after another like planting flowers. I really admire her because she started from scratch and yet, is so successful today.

She is an expert when it comes to starting a business and she knows where to get good service and fined used point of sale machines. She is so familiar with all them like what the ibm pos equipment offers and what model of Fujitsu Point of Sale equipment are most suitable. Frankly, I do not know how she become so much of an expert.

If you are in the retail line and wish to find any equipment, do hop over to the links provided and I hope you find the link helpful

No comments: