Monday, October 08, 2007

My baby you



I think Latin men are so sexy. I just read that women have the natural instinct to go for men with deep voices. Too bad that those men who have deep voices don't become serious partners because they said men with deep voices produce more kids. Not that I need more kids, of course.

But that's not the end of the story. I love this part most.

Men, on the other hand, go for women with higher pitched voices because they find them more attractive, subordinate, feminine, healthier and younger-sounding.


Damn, now I can go flirt till I am 80 years because I do have higher pitched voices and they are attractive, feminine, younger sounding and will mindfucked many old rich men. Let's see whom I can target. Is there any old, rich, single men with deep voices out there?

1 comment:

peisheah said...

you know babies respond better to women's higher pitch voice? that's why we instintively speak with higher pitch when "talking" to a baby.