Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Take a deep breath, relax and imagine you are in Hawaii

I barely opened my eyes this morning when I got a buzz that there are works for me. And before I even accepted that pile, I found another pile and buzzed my friend back. Now, both of us have so much to do.

If I set myself a deadline of tonight, I think I will need to sit here for the next 12 hours without eating, drinking or peeing. But no, I am not going to do that. I am going to take a deep breath, relax and tell myself that I am in Hawaii.

Sitting under a hammock with the warm sunshine on my face. My Hawaii home rentals hut is just beside me and it comes with full facilities. Someone will clear up my mess while all I need is to nap and eat the whole day.

If I read more of this Kauai Travel Blog, I think I am going to grab myself a real holiday in Hawaii and kiss all my works goodbye. Take a look at Oahu Vacation Info and see what exciting you can do in the paradise island of Hawaii.

No comments: