Sunday, November 11, 2007

Are credit cards evil?

There are so many people in debts. Do we blame the availability of those 0% credit cards or is there a bigger problem to it? I would say it is not entirely the credit cards faults. Usually, the Government wants to boost the country's economy and loosen the credit control. So, they let the folks spend freely so that it will help boost the economy.

But in the end, some people just don't have the discipline and they will go wild with their spending without some form of financial management and control. They chalked up huge bills, change credit cards and get balance transfers. They end up with even bigger debts when they don't stop spending. In the end, the vicious cycle continues until no end.

Personally, I never owe the credit card companies and always pay up at the end of the month. I have never bought anything that I cannot afford. I think if every one is like me, the credit card business will collapse, don't you think so? LOL

No comments: