Friday, November 30, 2007

I love to be treated nice

There was a sale yesterday and I only bought one single compact foundation. The compact foundation costs $135 and it being a big sale, I get $20 shopping voucher. This means I only pay $115 which is a good bargain. At the same time, I accumulated a lot of shopping points which can be exchange for cash.

My only regret is I have nothing much to buy. The promoter wanted to push their latest winter colours for me but those aren't suitable for me. Moreover, I am still struggling with spring and summer pallete.

I guess smart marketing companies know that customers like us love to be pampered and treated special. That's why companies like webloyalty thrive and grow from strength to strength. People expect more than shopping experience. They demand special treatment which can be provided with a good program like what is provided by webloyalty.

No comments: