Sunday, November 11, 2007

Selling recipes online

A friend of mine suggested that I should seriously compile my homecook food recipes and sell them online in e-book. I am not interested in the project because I don't see why I should make money from them when it doesn't take me much time to write. However, my friend said it is not easy to sieve through all the hundreds of posts to find something one wants. Why not make it into tiny books with common themes?

Well, I am still not interested. But if anyone is interested to do so with their blog, they can actually turn their blog posts into ebooks. Then, set up a shopping cart software and once they have a shopping cart, they can actually make sales online. With all the available features on the ecommerce software, one doesn't need much technical knowledge to get an online store running.

No comments: