Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hush little baby


This has always been one of my favourite photo. My toddler was barely two years old and yet, he love the beaches. After tired of playing on the beach, he fell asleep on my hubby.

In fact, all my children love this position of sleeping. In fact, my third son had this habit of sleeping when he was a baby. Both of us were working so after a tiring day at work, both father and baby would fell asleep on the sofa in the evening. Well, lucky my hubby is a light sleeper and never drop the sleeping baby, Otherwise, I will need to get one of those platform beds so that no one rolls off the floor.

Moms and dads, remember to capture moments like these because they only last a few months and years and after that, the kids will be all grown up.

No comments: