Thursday, December 06, 2007

Show and tell - My kids

DSCN7158

For the next few days, it is going to be show and tell time. You know why? Cos I got a lot of 'work' to complete and hence, you will be seeing a lot of photos. It is so easy to do show and tell posts.

Post one photo, tell you what it is and you are happy, I am happy and most important of all, THEY are happy.

The above is a photo of my kids waiting for me to do my Christmas shopping. I bought them these Santa hats for only RM7 for two from Hot Shop. So, they happily sat outside the store like cute mannequins while I browse in the shop full of crystals and glasses. My kids so well behaved, right?

1 comment:

Choonie, the Guru said...

I envy you. Not an easy task to take care of four kids. Your kids are very lucky to have you as their mum. If one day I become a mother, I am sure going to seek for your advice to become a good mum like you.