Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tiu lor, I really shit too much on PPS today

Firstly, I am in one of those moods where I just feel like annoying people with my shitloads of interims. I always have lots of post but I have the courtesy and good manners not to ping every farking piece because PPS is not the jamban. But today, I think my posts are utterly entertaining than those craps found there. So, I ping, ping, ping from every farking blog of mine.

But the cibai TMnet line farked jor so one post went out three times. I didn't press the submit button three times but it is that glitch that happens all the time. It ain't my fault wokay?

Now, at 2 am, I noticed that my truck load of shits are still lying there on the jamban. Phuyooooooohhh...shiok nyer. Apasal? Semua orang dah bosan, tak main ping kah?

No comments: