Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hot news on Suzanne Wangler Page

All the news are featuring this woman who was found dead. Initially, I wonder why her death made headlines as news of deaths are getting so common, we are almost numb to them. However, a little digging on the various media reveals that Suzanne Page or Suzanne Wangler as known to sum was involved in embezzlement.

Not that got my curiosity pique as this is like one of those suspense thriller.

ROYAL OAK, Mich. (AP) — A former TV news anchor facing felony charges for embezzling $149,000 from a man she had dated and advised financially, has been found dead in her Detroit-area home.

Police Detective Don Swiatkowski tells The Detoit News that a relative found Suzanne Wangler "unresponsive" Saturday afternoon in her Royal Oak home.

She had been arraigned on felony charges of embezzlement by an agent and larceny by conversion. Each charge carried a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison if convicted.
(source : mLive.com)

So, she made off with money from a guy and that's how Suzanne Page ended up dead?

Whenever I scour the net for news, I see so many deaths it makes sense to get some life insurance rates and protect ourselves. Maybe, I am being paranoid and coupled with a fertile imagination, I wonder how dramatic will my ending be? I hope I sleep and wake up at St. Peter's pearly gate.

No comments: