Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shannon Price married Gary Coleman - Tall and short of it

My husband is shorter than me. So, I always welcome couples in the same situation. Like Michael J Fox. But wowzer, Gary Coleman married Shannon Price? Do you know how tall is Gary Coleman and how much taller is Shannon Price? A whole hell lot of difference.

Coleman played down their age differences, saying "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence ... She's more intelligent than I am and that's what matters to me."

Price, who is 5-foot-7, and Coleman, who is 4-foot-8, also played down their height gap.

"That doesn't really matter to me," she said. "He was 10 feet tall to me because he was sweet and I really liked his personality."


In case you do not know who is Gary Coleman....

(photo property of
StarNewsOnline)




































And height is not only their differences. Gary Coleman is a lot older than Shannon Price. Twice her age. So, yeah, proves that love knows no bound. Congrats to Gary Coleman and Shannon Price!

No comments: