Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You've got m@il!

Dating Sites seem to be flourishing all the time. Long ago, there was this movie starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Back then, the internet wasn't available that freely in my country and watching the movie was awfully romantic because these two were exchanging emails.


I was already married then as the movie was a 1998 production. I got married 10 years earlier. Otherwise, I think that movie will prompt me to find an online dating sites and find a date online. I think engaging someone to talk and chat online is so much easier than seeing the person face to face.

After the initial hang-ups, then arranging to meet is like half the battle won. That's why there are so many online dating sites that readily helps lonely men and women to hook up. This site has a long list dating sites and one can pick just any type of dating sites they want.


They also have tips on how to flirt online, how to ensure safety when meeting a total stranger for the first time and other useful tips. With all these help and a webcam, how can anyone not find a soulmate, right?

No comments: