Friday, April 25, 2008

All the info you need on medicines

Are you the kind of person who likes to be aware of everything? Say if you are sick and your doctor prescribe you some medicines, do you just take it or do you question him and ask for options, side effects and all sort of questions?

I am the kind of person who normally bugs the doctor with my endless questions. I like to know if the drug he prescribe is the best and the latest. I want to know what sort of side effects I will get and etc. So, what I do is to get the drug name and search for them online. Usually, the drug company will have their own website or you can find them on some of the larger hospitals websites

Otherwise, you can put a
free medical blog widget and make it convenient to search for more information. Although this announcement was paid for by Epocrates, I have personally check out the site and found what I was looking for.

No comments: