Friday, July 04, 2008

Price of gold going up?

I think it is ridiculous how the prices of everything is going up every day. Even a bar of chocolate costs so much more now. I have to forgo the chocolate bingeing because I feel cheated having to pay extra $2 for a bar.

I wish I have the money earlier to invest in gold because price of gold seems to be spiraling. If I had done that, now, I will be laughing all the way to the bank. But then, who has the money to spend on buying gold bars and gold bullion, right?

Now, people are even too poor to feed their family. I just saw a newspaper article of this man trying to sell his kidney to feed his family. It is sad that things come to this stage because I do not know if it is bad governance or what that cause so many agonies to the poor people.

So, if you got the money, go invest in gold now. Stop shopping so much.

No comments: