Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Productive TV and working arrangements

With my iMac, I get very good pictures. I love watching videos on my Mac while I am working. With the shows running on one corner while I type away happily, I seem to be able to work faster.

Some of those DVDs that I watch are rather slow dramas. So, I can even concentrate on doing some php coding, write some html or even prepare Excel and Powerpoint documents without having to sacrifice the story line. While one corner of my eyes is watching the show, the other corner is focussing on what I am supposed to do.

This way, I no longer need to watch TV and hence, do not need to buy a tv stand. LOL, saves me lots of money and also give me plenty of time to watch series without feeling guilty because I am still productive.

No comments: