Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Sexy, hairy legs

Few days ago, in the car.
#2 son - Tolonglah (pls), go and shave your legs la
Me - Tiamla, bo eng la (quiet, not free ok?)
#2 son - So geli only (very iccky)
Me - Shaddapla, my husband also never say anything.


Yesterday when I was plonked on the floor in a heatwave. Legs stretched. And there he goes again.

#2 son - Please lah, go and shave your legs la
Me - Lazy lah, you know your brother (toddler), I take out the epillator (sp?), he will start to kaypoh (meddle), so difficult to do anything with him around. Wait Chinese New Year la.
#2 son - Go and borrow your husband's shaver la
Me - You want me to die ah? He sees one hair only, he sure go and buy another new shaver. My ketiak (armpit) hair also cannot borrow.
#2 son - In that case, let me get the candle and wax for you
Me - Get off my back la, who cares about my legs? It is not that I got boyfriends to admire my legs. You go and take care your fishes la.
#2 son - You teruk lah. (you bad)
Me - Say me somemore, next time, you get a wife with hairy legs like this baru you tau *point to photo*. (only you know)
#2 son starts pulling leg hair.
Me - Ouch, ouch, I kick you fly to the wall baru tau.

More hairy tale at my previous blog.

No comments: