Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Gold value

It is Easter and my dear hub. wanna buy me a gold cross to add to my collection of crosses and crucifixes. He likes to buy gold jewellery because according to him, these never lose their value.

We are still hunting around for something I like. Currently the price of gold is very high and I feel it is not worth to get it because of the expensive price attached to it. For example, instead of getting a piece of gold jewellery, why not get a gold ingot? This is even more valuable.

I told my hubby about this Monex Deposit Company (MDC) which enable us to purchase gold or other precious metals. It will be delivered to us or arrange to be stored safely. For over 30 years, the Monex companies have been America’s gold and precious metals investment leader.

No comments: