Friday, June 08, 2007

Pissed

I have been keeping quiet over some issues. However, that doesn't mean that I am not pissed with some of the stupid, moronic actions of so many people. They can just babble on and on like I asked for their opinions. I don't. I don't need to hear but they acted like they are the appointed self-righteous, Mr. Know-It-All who seem to have a solution to everything.

To protect the interest of a bigger entity, I am going to swallow this with a smile. But from now on, I am so much wiser. People have shown their true colours. They think I am blind. I can now segregate the husk from the wheat, so to say. So blah to those who talked too much.

From it, I learnt that the wisest are those who keep quiet. The fools are the one who expressed the most opinions, totally uncalled for.

No comments: