Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And I thought I am fine already

Sometimes, we thought that there are things that we can get over with. We think that time heals everything. But then, it is not always the case. However, things get more manageable with time.

I am not sure how others did it but I think I have done much better than others. Maybe I should be thankful for all the people that has cross path with me. The kind souls who are always there to listen. The one who do not shy away when they know what you need is an ear to listen.

But the most comforting is when you have someone who knows how you feel inside and even without saying it all out, a little gesture, a look in the eyes are enough to tell me that 'yeah, I know you still feel the pain'. Then, with that, we find strength to carry on for another long while. Until something reminds me of the bad times and that someone will probably appear again to give the little push to keep moving.

No comments: