Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My SEO skills rawks!

I think the thing that gives me the most thrills about blogging is how I often hit the bull's eyes with my posts. I have time and again managed to be on the first page of the search results with my clever usage of plugins and blog titles.

There was this certain cable TV station that pissed me off with their pay-on-demand series. They want to charge me a much higher price than their regular subscriber. I mean, if you want me to subscribe regularly to your channels, then, let me watch this special series at the same price you charge your regular subscribers. This way, you can lure me to be a regular one.

But no.....they want to charge me almost double the price. I got mad, dissed them and now, I am on the third position. LOL, any potential subscribers will now think twice if they want to pay for the series. Best!

No comments: