Monday, August 06, 2007

Survive due to men with big balls

I was doing a little bit of housekeeping to my blogroll. My food blogs have many dead blogs, i.e. those owners whom had stopped blogging or turned their blogs into nothing but a cess pool of paid posts.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with paid posts. I do that too but whatever I write are real stuffs or at least, interesting stuffs. I don't write lame things and make the whole blog like a piece of junk.

Now you may wonder what this has to do with my blog title 'survive due to men with big balls'. Two years back, I wrote a post with the title "Women who want the men's balls".

I just read back the post and yeap, I love myself for the kind of things I spewed on my blog many years ago. I can no longer write like that anymore because people are so sensitive nowadays. This blog still have decent traffic because people are searching for men's balls. I am not sure why. I don't see any attraction with a sack of balls call scrotum and testicles. All wrinkly and dark. It doesn't matter if you are a newborn baby boy or a 90 years old man. Balls are just balls. Wrinkly and dark. Maybe hairy, usually not. Bah! How da hell I know so much about balls!

No comments: