Monday, October 29, 2007

I found my old friend

I used to have a close guy-friend when I was working. We are sort of like soulmates because we are born in the same year and difference of a month difference in age. So, we stuck through thick and thin during our working years. From promotions to frustrations, we shared it all.

He is in the property development and whenever I need any advices on real estate, he is the best guy to talk to because he knows the future developments and what sells and what will cause losses.

Few years back, we were still in contact and he was there for me when my son died. But somehow, we lost contact after he moved from state to state due to his job. However, we just got in touch again! I am so elated. Nothing like a guy friend to cheer me up when I need to bitch.

No comments: