Friday, October 05, 2007

Maybe I should expand to ecommerce?

Blogger, mom, member of the community and now, I am thinking of adding, e-biz mom to my strings of 'jill of all trade, master of none'.

Starting an ebiz is not that difficult at all. Not when you have the right ecommerce software from Ashop Commerce who is a leading US provider of hosted shopping cart software. It offers a complete solution for people like me and you to sell stuffs online.



Once, I decide on what are the stuffs I will enjoy selling, I just need to get one of this shopping cart software and start an online store. With a shopping cart and an easy to manage ecommerce software, I will be running a home-based business in no time. I am sure with my multitude of websites and the niche that I am dealing in, it is not tough at all.

Morever, blogging is getting too competitive and almost everyone is doing it. So, finding a nice niche product and creating a market base will be a good challenge for me. What do you think? Do I have the knack for business? I am sure with ecommerce software like Ashop Commerce which is a leading US provider of hosted shopping cart software, I will get the complete solutions to start a business.

No comments: