Monday, November 12, 2007

I am overworked and need a holiday in Cancun

The perils of reading too much on the net is the seduction of those faraway places where I cannot go. There are so many things to see and read and after being too engrossed in them, now I want an All Inclusive Cancun Vacation.

I was reading about the gourmet outlets they have there, the white sandy beaches which are so rare nowadays and I imagine I am already there. They have made the place even more heavenly with the description of the nudist beaches, tequila tasting and Spanish classes. You know what? I want a Spanish man as my personal tour guide. I wonder if I can afford to pay for one who will take care of my needs 24/7? Ahem...you know what I mean right? My needs like fetching me a drink, massage my aching back....apply sun protection lotion....Ok, ok, that's enough.

If you want to know more, just hop over to the link provided and find out yourself.

No comments: