Thursday, February 14, 2008

American Idol season 7 - Top 24



You must watch this contestant who has gone through Hollywood week and is one of the contender in the Top 24 in American Idol season 7. His name is Michael Johns and one of the best contestant. He got the looks, the voice and the whole package. When he sang Bohemian Rhaspody, he totally sealed his position in the finals. I think I have put a video of Bohemian Rhaspody on this site before and if I am not mistaken, it was the Queen's version.


Of course, as usual, I only watch male contestants. I don't know why but my favourites are always males. The other contestant I like is David Archuleta.

Oh boy, I can feel the heat already. This year American Idol is going to be a great competition because there is Josiah Leming to be the annoying contestant that we want to see getting eliminated.

No comments: