Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I have completed my 7-day liver detox Juvanex program!

Initially, I thought seven days are just a short period to bear with liver detox program. I mean, how hard is it to just bear with the seven days to get my liver cleansing done?

But it turns out that it was tougher than I expected. I got all paranoid about not being able to find a toilet. Eventhough I do not experience toilet-runs, I refused to go out on the first few days.

Then, later in the week, I started get toilet runs, sore throat and more headaches. I actually welcome those signs and symptoms of liver detox.

And today, I have done all my nine days of liver detox with Juvanex. Yes, I stopped for two days when I had my period. So woohoo! No more worrying about what fruits and what vege to blend next.

But I hope I can stick to a healthier eating habits from now on.

No comments: